Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Challenge Started


So folks, the crafting has begun, and so far I have made ten different flowers. I decided to begin I would use a old silk skirt I got at the beach two summers ago. I cut along all the hemmed edges instead of the frayed look from Maze. I really like how they are coming out and I think its time to step my game up and find some different more brilliant fabrics.

i only have two pics to show because its late and my flash on my camera is being screwy, but I wanted to get up a taste of the finished project.

I really love how easy this project was. If you haven't already checked out the project go back and click on the link! Twas super easy, I spent maybe 10 minutes on each flower. I have to go dig out the glue gun so I can accessorize some headbands. I love wearing floral accessories to work in the floral department. I feel it gives me more credit that I work and wear flowers :)

carry on!
(That was my Tim Gunn impression BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment