Saturday, August 21, 2010

Holy Moley

Yeah, thats right. I said it... Holy friggin Moley. 5 FOLLOWERS!!! I am wicked excited right now, because in my mind that's half way to 10, and that seems like alot. :) I don't actually have much to post right now, I am mid process in making some cute gift tags for a birthday party I am attending in 2 weeks. I get to go to my boyfriend's cousin's birthday bash. I LOVE that families always seem to have similar birth dates, and turns out his younger cousins are all born in September.

Anywhoo, I am making some really cute gift tags that I will be posting for free use, and I hope ya'll will really like them. I love to personalize all my gifts with great tags and wrapping, and because the boy;s cousins are all really young I can be really playful with this set.

Carry on folks, and keep following... LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET TO 10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment