Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Super Deals for the Invited :)

So, today I bring to you a super exciting new way to shop. There are many many many online shopping opportunities out there, some bring great deals, some offer free shipping, and some are invitation only.

Whats that you say? Invitation only shopping?! Thats right, and I'll say it again. Invitaion only shopping. Once invited you get access to great deals on designer clothes. My friend at work Ms. Amanda invited me to a couple groups and with each day I am offered new great deals on clothes, bags, sunglasses and shoes. There are three however I have narrowed down for you folks that are the best for my price range and style.

FIRST. We have ideeli.com This site offers 2 day sale boutiques. Sales range in price from 10$ to 400$ and they show some great designers. I love love LOVE American Aparel and they are a frequent boutique. I have also seen LAMB, Calvin Klein, Betsy Johnson, just to name a few. Head over, Im offering you an invite!! As a bonus incentive you can invite your friends too, and once they purchase their first item you get a $25 credit, invite 4 firends, that 100 smackeroos for doing nothing but shop savvy.

http://www.ideeli.com/invite/bcouture0353

SECOND. Is HauteLook. HauteLook comes in second ONLY becuase their invite incentive is only $10. Other than that they are just as fabulous as ideeli, offer the same price range and similar sale prices. I really love Haute, I find they have many many $25 and under deals, and if your like me, this is GOLD. Some past boutiques include Lucky Brand, C&C California, and every Saturday they feature their Blowout Sale. Saturdays are a thrifty girl's holy day when it comes to HauteLook, they feature cute cute items at 70% off and UP. I bought a graphic tee last week for 7$. SEVEN DOLLARS. Retail value: 49.98. NICEEE

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/BCouture333

THIRD. Rue La La! Rue is perhaps the most expensive of the three sites, but don't count them out, they have some hot steals too. Also, they give a $10 credit just for being invited! Today they have boutiques featuring LAMB, CosaBella, and tickets to Batting Practice at Fenway. I have noticed Rue does a lot of special deals on rare events. As a Massachusetts native I know my boyfriend would love these tickets as a gift... too bad I don't have $800 laying around.

http://www.ruelala.com/invite/bcouture



So, check it out folks. There is a whole new world of shopping out there and I'm inviting You. I don't ever buy things at full price and websites that only offer sale items are the perfect way to go.

Carry on.

(Tomorrow I will have updates on the flower project!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world! Lots of fun!
    Great tips. I will check it out for sure....I like great deals and good looking clothes :)
    Happy Friday :)
    Come say hi and follow me back :)
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet comment! I love the color combination as well. SO vibrant and GORGEOUS! Thank you for coming by my Life as a Wife blog. I am new here and a new follower :) We can be friends... we are the same age too!! Enjoy your weekend Bess!

    ReplyDelete